Afterschool nanny / housekeeper job at in Peterculter

is at present looking to employ Afterschool nanny / housekeeper on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:40:47 GMT. Looking for someone to look after my 10 year old son after school for one hour or more daily, from monday to friday. I can offer £6-£7 pounds an hour. I need someone that is sure he does he's homework everyday. Please contact me. Looking for: Nanny Housekeeper Desired languages: English Spanish Age groups: 5 Years +

Afterschool nanny / housekeeper

Location: Peterculter Scotland

Description: is at present looking to employ Afterschool nanny / housekeeper right now, this job will be placed in Scotland. For detail informations about this job opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. Looking for someone to look after my 10 year old son after school for one hour or more daily, from monday to friday. I can offer £6-£7 pounds an hour. I need someone that is sure he does he's homework everyday. Please contact me.

Looking for:
Nanny Housekeeper

Desired languages:
English

Spanish

Age groups:
5 Years +
- .
If you were eligible to this job, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this job just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This job starts available on: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:40:47 GMT



Apply Afterschool nanny / housekeeper Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال